HoldingsSimon Property Group, Equinix, Prologis, Public Storage, and more
Buying real estate can be a way to diversify your portfolio and generate income through dividends and interest payments. Invest in these landlords and real estate service companies to possibly earn revenue from commercial, hotel, and residential properties.
Note: Most dividends are taxed as ordinary income.
- Vanguard Real Estate II Index Fund Institutional Plus Shares
- American Tower Corp
- Simon Property Group Inc.
- Crown Castle Intl Corp
- Prologis Inc.
Performance Data Disclosure: View all disclosures
For more information: Visit company website
Stash Investment Details:
Available to all Stash investors
Risks and considerations:
Investing has its risks, and Real Estate Tycoon is no exception.
- Industry concentration risk—risks specific to the real estate sector could have an outsized effect on REITs and real estate investments, and the fund in general.
- Interest rate risk—changing interest rates can have an effect on the value of real estate-related investments, and potential returns.
- Investment style risk—there’s a chance that your returns from real estate investments, such as REITs, could underperform the stock market at large, as the real estate market doesn’t necessarily track the overall stock market.
Read the fund prospectus for more details on this fund and associated risks.
Read more about investing in funds on StashLearn
Real Estate Tycoon is one of dozens of ETFs and stocks available on Stash. You can find out more about investing with Stash by visiting our investment pages.